Transaction Services Executive - up to 45k
Looking to work for one of the biggest firms in the UK?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading firms of Accountants who are seeking a Transaction services Executive to join their fast-growing team in Bristol. My client is one of the largest independently owned investment managers in the UK in addition to being one of the largest accounting firms. It has thousands of staff serving a wide variety of clients and businesses from offices throughout the UK.
Focussed primarily on financial due diligence services, the successful candidate will provide clients with first class service in end-to-end financial due diligence, financial modelling and reporting accountant engagements.
• Analysis of historical and forecast income statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets
• Sensitivity analysis considering potential upside and downside scenarios to the forecasts
• Reporting of potential key issues to clients
• Analysing, reviewing and commenting on historical and forecast trading results and trends
• Day to day contact for the client during the assignment
• Dealing with client take on processes
• Delivering results and meeting client expectations
• Financial analysis with both a strong focus on detail and an ability to see the bigger picture
• Commercial awareness
• Proactive attitude towards business development
• A relevant professional qualification, and likely to be a Chartered or Certified Accountant, or Corporate Finance Diploma
• Experience of financial due diligence
• An appetite to be involved in a close team where delivering to client expectations is key
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates alternatively call and speak to a member of our practice team for further information.