Tax Technician up to 25k
My client, a well-established firm in the south west are currently seeking a Tax Technician, to join their well established office in Swindon.
On offer, is a competitive salary as well as many additional benefits, and an excellent progression path.
The ideal candidate should be:
• Part qualified ATT/CTA or qualified by experience.
• Previous experience of personal tax.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Focused on service for a range of tax activities and client needs.
• Work in an organized manner to strict deadlines.
• Build relationships both internally and with clients.
• Managing clients tax requirements & maintaining a productive relationship and contact.
• Returning completed tax returns & accompanying information, advising them what they need to pay and when.
• Checking statements received by the Inland Revenue, verifying that amounts requested are correct.
• Composing correspondence to clients, tax office & others.
• Actively supporting all sales, promotional, marketing & networking activities of the organization to current or target clients.
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing firm, please send your CV to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call our office on 01242 260678 and speak to a member of our practice team.