Tax Senior up to 35k
My client is a regional accountancy firm with offices in Witney. They have an outstanding reputation for standard of service and continue to grow. This role will suit someone with an existing practice background who is keen to join a growing firm, in a role with substantial prospects for further progression.
• Preparation of tax returns and run a client portfolio of about 200 clients.
• Liaise with clients/HMRC in writing, email and on the phone
• Be responsible for billing clients
• Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines
• Assist the tax manager and directors as required
The successful applicant will have:
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a qualified accountancy practice.
• Experience of dealing with self-assessment income tax returns including writing to clients, preparing tax returns, and contacting HMRC.
• ATT/AAT qualifications may be useful but are not essential. Good practical experience is more important.
• Good at IT – a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and tax software packages
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity to join one of the regions most respected firms, please send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates. Alternatively for more information call and speak to a member of the team.