Fast growing regional firm require a primarily office-based Senior Manager to join their dynamic team.
Working closely with the Partners on a diverse client base that includes International, medium sized, and acquisitive clients this is a challenging role, but one that offers an exceptionally team orientated environment and work/life balance.
About the Role
In the role of Audit Manager or Senior Manager you will enjoy a defined career development plan and high level of autonomy within a focussed and supportive senior Management team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
• Organising and running audit assignments for your portfolio.
• Review of the audit process from planning to review.
• Supervising and reviewing staff output for audit production.
• Attending at client meetings.
• Oversight of year-end tax planning work
• Attendance and input to practice development initiatives
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be able to offer a strong academic background including ACA/ACCA qualification and recent audit management experience gained in a UK based practice role. Ideally you will have gained exposure to a wide-ranging client base and b able to demonstrate commercial acumen, gained either in a Management role. You will be genuinely committed to developing your career, in an audit management role which will utilise your strong communication, technical and time management skills. Our client encourages continual development and will support professional studies such as completion of Practising Certificate
• Excellent package
• Career progression
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates. Alternatively, for further information call and ask to speak to Oliver Jeffries.