Senior Accountant up to 40k
My client a well-established medium sized firm of accountants currently have a vacancy for a permanent Senior Accountant. In a competitive market place, this Practice sets itself aside by offering a flexible work/life balance and promotes a relaxed, and professional culture.
Following sustained growth and a high demand for their services, an Accounts Senior is needed to help the Practice manage its growing workload.
You will be well supported by a successful and experienced leadership team, and given the freedom to manage your own client portfolio with the option to take responsibility for managing more junior members of staff.
As an Accounts Senior, your duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of small to medium sized businesses, with turnovers of up to £300m
- Preparation of client accounts
- Completing accurate monthly, quarterly and year end processes
- Regularly liaising with clients, offering high quality advice and financial guidance in order to add value to their business
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) or finalist
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Able to work independently whilst building positive relationships with your clients and colleagues
- Have ambitions to become a member of the leadership team in future, as this Practice always prefers to promote from within.
The salary for this Senior Accountant role is negotiable depending on experience, a generous package is on offer for the right ambitious candidate. To get involved with this fantastic opportunity to progress your career send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call and speak to the practice specialist Oliver Jeffries.