Semi Senior or Senior
My client is an award-winning accountancy practice in Bristol. They specialise in charities, but also work with commercial clients. Having built a reputation as a leading provider of audit and accountancy services to small and medium sized charities, they now have over 350 clients nationally. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their fast-growing team.
In this varied role, you will work with a wide variety of clients, but with a particular focus on charities. Clients will typically have turnovers of £20k to £500k. Experience of charity bookkeeping and accounts is desirable, but full training on charities will be given. Most of your work will be office-based, but you will also be required to carry out work from a client’s premises.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• AAT qualified, or qualified by experience
• Experience of working in a practice environment
• Proficient in accounting software
• Experience of payroll software
• Can-do attitude and a good work ethic;
• Highly organised with ability to work to deadlines
• Friendly and approachable manner, with the ability to build relationships
• Own transport essential for travelling to clients.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary dependent on experience;
• Study support will be considered;
• Employer pension contribution
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
• 35 hour working week
• Excellent career progression
To get involved with this exciting opportunity please send you CV through to Bruckshaw Associates alternatively call and speak to a member of the team for further information.