Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our longstanding Cotswold based client in the service sector require an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join their team. Prior experience within this industry is not needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• General ledger work.
• Supplier statement reconciliations.
• Coding invoices.
• Updating supplier details.
• Resolving queries both on the phone and via email.
• Any other adhoc duties as requested by the FC.
Desired experience and skills:
• Previous experience in a purchase ledger role is essential.
• Experience of Sage 50 or a similar system.
• Competent with Office 365 including Excel.
• Confident, strong communicator, happy to liaise with both finance and non-finance staff.
• Excellent customer service skills when on the phone.
Free onsite parking, modern spacious offices providing an unrivalled working environments and offering a market leading salary, don’t miss out on this opportunity call or email Gareth at Bruckshaws immediately.