Our longstanding Cheltenham client require an immediately available, experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to cover a long term maternity role ona fixed term contract. You will be Woking in the hospitality sector, although prior experience within this industry is not needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• General ledger work.
• Supplier statement reconciliations.
• Coding invoices.
• Updating supplier details.
• Resolving queries both on the phone and via email.
• Any other adhoc duties as requested by the FC.
Desired experience and skills:
• Previous experience in a purchase ledger role is essential.
• Experience of Sage 50 or a similar system.
• Competent with Office 365 including Excel.
• As with any temporary role it is important that you are able to come in and hit the ground running.
• Confident, strong communicator, happy to liaise with both finance and non-finance staff.
• Excellent customer service skills when on the phone.
To hear more about this vacancy or apply the please either, submit a copy of your CV or call Gareth at Bruckshaw Associates.