Private Client Tax Manager
My client is a Top 50 firm of Accountants based in Gloucestershire.
An ACA or CTA qualified personal tax specialist is sought to manage the tax compliance requirements of a high-quality client base of HNW and UHNWI’s in their Gloucestershire based office.
You will be responsible for handling the more complex tax returns and will review the more routine tax returns undertaken by junior team members.
Other tasks will include:
• Managing a portfolio of clients including Trusts, Estates and HNW individuals, ensuring excellent client service and the consistent meeting of deadlines
• The role will be mixed, with both advisory work and responsibility for compliance, the client base being Trusts, Estates, HNW individuals, but also providing technical support to colleagues whose client base will be wider.
• Building and maintaining client relationships
• Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a commercial approach
• Reviewing of computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters
• Managing and developing junior members of the team
• Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a cogent and practical way
• Supporting partners on advisory projects
• Play an active role in the growth and development of the tax practice both internally and in the market place.
Your tax technical skills will be excellent, and you will relish handling complicated client work and taking on a responsible role within the team. The benefits of this brand-new role include a competitive basic salary, flexitime, 25 days annual leave and 5% pension matched contribution.
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call and speak to a member of the team for further information.