Part Qualified Accountant up to 28k
Seeking the opportunity to qualify and progress your career in a supportive environment?
Are you looking to join a firm that will encourage you to grow and develop?
I am working with a fast-growing firm of accountants in Wiltshire who are seeking a part qualified accountant at their offices in Swindon. My client is renowned for both low staff turnover and internal promotion and are seeking an ambitious candidate with existing practice experience. Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Planning and execution of audit engagements on client sites
• Supervision and mentorship of junior staff members
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax preparation
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• AAT Qualified, and potentially studying for or already completed ACA or ACCA
• Relevant and current experience in audit and / or accounts preparation in a practice environment
• Excellent technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with your clients
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity to progress your career please send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call and speak to Oliver Jeffries for further information.