Manager or Senior Manager up to 60k
Looking to progress your career?
Are you seeking directorship prospects?
Bruckshaw Associates are working with a market leading firm in Bristol who are seeking a General Practice Client Manager to join their fast-growing team.
This is an extremely varied role where the successful individual will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of clients from an array of sectors, providing accounts, tax, and audit services.
This opportunity would suit an Accounts & Audit Manager or Senior Manager from a General Practice background who is looking for career progression, a more varied role and/ or a lower proportion of audit.
The role will have regular client contact and work closely with a number of Partners, so strong communication skills are essential. Salary is dependent on experience and our client is offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package for the right individual.
The role can be seen in more detail below:
• Managing all aspects of the client portfolio, acting as the main point of contact
• Preparation and review of statutory accounts
• Leading audits from planning to completion
• Management accounts preparation
• Preparation and review of Tax compliance
• Identifying tax planning opportunities
• Dealing with HMRC and other third parties
• Training junior staff and reviewing their work
• Assisting with other ad hoc assignments
• ACA/ ACCA Qualified
• A strong general practice background
• Experience of leading
• Good communication skills
For more information on this fantastic role please send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call and speak to Oliver Jeffries for more information.