My client, a growing local independent firm of Accountants are seeking a qualified accountant at their offices in Worcestershire. They offer a modern and more dynamic working environment, alongside some of the best career prospects in the marketplace.
The Role -
• Plan the workload for the accounts team
• Liaising with the Office Manager
• Agreeing fees with clients in advance of commencing work
• Preparing larger jobs from SAGE and/or manual records and posting to IRIS, right through to business tax computations.
• Review the bookkeeping, management accounts, annual accounts and tax returns
• Prepare the accounts report to be sent upon completion of a job
• Be the main point of contact for clients
• Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
• Preparation of statutory accounts using the IRIS system
• Preparation of management accounts and liaising with clients
• Ensure that they provide all clients with the best possible service
• Deal with HMRC enquiries
• Provide necessary support and training to all other team members
• Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and accounting standards
• Systems development and documentation and review of existing system on a regular basis
• Supervising the preparation of Management Accounts
• Tailoring the Management Accounts templates to meet individual client needs
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts on behalf of clients
• Preparation of Tax Credit claims and dealing with HMRC
• Generating new business
• Training and mentoring
The Person -
The ideal candidate will preferably be ACA / ACCA Qualified with previous practice experience. You will need to have strong communication skills and be able to deal with clients in a professional manner.
To get involved with what is genuinely one of the best opportunities in the market, please send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call and speak to a member of the team for further information.