Seeking a new challenge?
Are you looking for unrivalled career development prospects, with one of the countires very best firms?
My client, a Top 20 accounting firm are looking for an accounts manager to join this fast growing team in Bristol.
* To manage services to a portfolio of clients.
* To be part of the management team and to develop the client portfolio.
* To manage the financial aspects of a client portfolio, including budgeting, negotiation, billing and recovery.
* Managing statutory accounts preparation assignments and controlling assignment teams.
* Finalising accounts under the overall control of the Senior Manager and Principal.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* ACA or ACCA qualified.
* Significant accounting and some external audit experience gained within a professional services environment.
* Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards.
* Good working knowledge of skill requirements of staff at various levels to ensure work is undertaken appropriately.
* Excellent communication and people management skills. Evidence of a history of managing staff and clients successfully.
* The ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a calm and collected manner to meet tight deadlines.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity please send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call and speak to a member of our practice team.