An exciting new opportunity has arisen working with our growing global manufacturing company in Gloucestershire off the M5. They are seeking a forward thinking qualified Financial Accountant to join the team.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for US GAAP and Switzerland/Italy/Spain/Turkey GAAP accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Support year-end audit and interim reviews.
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting which is insightful and identifies opportunities to the business and management.
- Support projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls.
- Perform and support monthly closing activities.
- Provide support to other Financial Accountants.
You will have a proven track record of supporting projects and be capable of working autonomously, also work well within a team, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge. You will be highly motivated and have the desire to understand how systems and processes work, but not afraid to challenge them to bring innovation and change.
Good knowledge of local statutory accounting rules regulations, excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical accounting to non accounting customers in an easy, simplified way. Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
Experience in an accounting or finance function in an international setting. Any of the following languages as highly advantageous: Italian/Spanish/Dutch/German/ French.
This role comes with an excellent benefits package including BUPA, death in service, an amazing pension plan and 25 days holiday. If you have the skills and experience and you are wanting a challenging new role, please apply with an updated CV.