My client, arguably Gloucestershire’s highest profile sporting club is seeking a new Finance Director to join their senior team. Reporting directly to the CEO and attending all Board Meetings, the new Finance Director will need to demonstrate a strong profile of working within sports, leisure, or large-scale events management arena, with a strong balance of financial control and commercial expertise.
• Leading a small team in all matters of Financial Control
• Drive budgeting and forecasting
• Work closely with the commercial team and provide commercial analysis and assist with negotiations where appropriate in securing new sponsorship deals
• Work closely with operations to negotiate pay and terms of contract
• Deliver sophisticated working capital management
• Project manage the commercials around one off events
• Offer all round strategic advice to the Board.
This job is not for the "ordinary” accountant, but for a value adding, commercial and strategic FD. Please contact Kat Paterson-Browne for a confidential discussion about the role and your suitability.