Corporate Tax Senior
Are you looking for your first move into Tax?
Do you want to work for one of the best firms in the region?
My client is a Top 30 Accountancy firm dealing with a variety of businesses across the UK, who are very well established with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel.
Duties will be:
• Being the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients
• Preparing annual corporation tax returns and tax computations
• Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
• Advising clients on corporation tax liabilities as they become due
• Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by junior staff
• Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
• Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails for the manager's approval
• Drafting replies to client or third-party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
• Electronically filing tax returns if necessary
• Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
• Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
• Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
• Assisting the Tax Partners and Managers with various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research, reorganisations, reconstructions, transfer pricing and R&D claims
The ideal applicant:
ACA or ACCA qualified, and CTA qualification is desirable
Working in Practice currently
Prior experience of Corporate tax
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively for further information call and speak to Oliver Jeffries.