Audit Senior up to 38k
Have you recently completed your ACA/ACCA qualification and looking to make a career move?
Are you looking for progression but not sure you current employer can offer this?
Would you like to work for a business that can provide a balance of interesting client work and a great work life balance?
My client is looking to find an Audit Senior with strong technical knowledge, client facing skills and a passion for their work to join the fun and friendly team in their Headington office.
What is the role?
In the role of Audit Senior, you will be responsible for the following:
• Manage audits, both on site and in the office, for a variety of clients
• Mentor, supervise and assist junior staff again on site and in the office
• Liaise directly with clients both face to face and remotely to assist with their queries and advise on the audit
• Assist with the preparation of new client proposals and identify opportunities to advise clients
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
• Competitive salary and rewards scheme
• 37.5 hour working week
• Supportive working environment within a modern open plan office
• Free onsite parking
• Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
To get involved with a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups, send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates. Alternatively call and speak to Oliver Jeffries for further information.