Assistant Management Accountant
Bruckshaw Associates are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our Industry leading Stonehouse client.
They require an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to cover a maternity leave, on a 12-month FTC.
A varied position which will see you joining a very well established and efficient finance team. Working closely alongside the management accountant you will be involved in a variety of aspects, predominantly Management Accounts and reporting. You will however on occasion be working alongside the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Functions. Main duties and responsibilities are as below:
• Analysis and reconciliation of Inventory and Fixed Assets.
• Processing Inter-company Invoices into ledgers, matching GRNs and Invoices, payments and receipts.
• Reconciling inter-company balances.
• Calculate, prepare and post accruals and prepayments to GL and prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
• Quarterly Audit.
• Participate in the preparation month end and management reports.
• Collate audit paperwork for external auditors.
• Assist the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, filing and statements.
• Complete year-end analysis summaries.