Do you have experience within Accountancy Practice?
Are you looking to join a growing firm with a varied portfolio of clients?
My client is a successful accountancy practice based in Cheltenham, due to continued growth they are seeking to appoint an individual who has previously worked within Accountancy Practice. Their client portfolio continues to grow, they have the opportunity to recruit somebody at the earlier stages of their career, or an Accounts Senior with a wealth of practice experience. Their clients range in size and sector, including sole traders through to audit clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, for sole traders, partnerships, and SME’s
• Use of Sage and Excel
• Quarterly VAT preparation for clients
• Communicating effectively with clients by telephone, letter and face-to-face
• Client sectors vary including more complex audits including Solicitors and Financial Services.
For those individuals with less experience you will support the Senior Accountants and learn the ropes.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package, including:
• Competitive salary dependant on experience £18,000 - £35,000
• Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates alternatively call and speak to Oliver Jeffries for further information.