Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager up to 45k
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant looking to develop your career with a top 15 firm in their Bristol office?
Are you looking for a fantastic working environment, client base, and substantial progression opportunities?
My client is a top 15 accountancy practice with offices based across the UK. Having decades of experience in the local market they pride themselves in progressive approach to the service they provide. The firm is recognised for creating a diverse and challenging working environment that leads to excellent opportunities for career progression.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and delivering accounts and audit jobs
- Leading Audits
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA part/fully qualified
- Have accountancy practice background with experience in working with a portfolio of clients
- Be conversant with Sage, Quickbooks and relevant software programmes
To get involved with this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most respected firms please send your CV through to Bruckshaw Associates, alternatively call as ask to speak to a member of the team.